- On the 12th and 13th of May 2012 in the Dorpskerk/Eelde and the Synagoge/Groningen two concerts ‘Crisol Musical’ with the coöperation of Nana Tchikhinashvili (mezzosoprano), Thomas Hilbrandie (guitar) and Nino Natroshvili (violin)
- From the 9th till the 14th of june: participation in the international Prague Choir festival
- Saturday afternoon the 14th of July public rehearsal /home concert in the Obergumerkerk in Winsum, included solistic performances by choir members
- Sunday Afternoon the 4'th of november: Duoconcert with the Byzantijns Mannenkoor Friesland in the Margarethakerk in Norg.
- Friday Afternoon the First of March 2013: concert Te Deum/A. Dvořák and Gloria/F. Poulenc in the Prins Claus Conservatorium in Groningen with the coöperation of the pianists Irina Osetskaya and Jan de Roos
- Sunday Afternoon the 7th of July public rehearsal/house concert with solo performances by members of the choir in Museum Vosbergen in Eelde
- Saturday Night the 9th of november at 20.15 p.m. concert Vespers by S. Rachmaninoff in the Sint Jozefkathedraal in Groningen
- Saturday Night the 7th of december at 20.00 p.m. concert Vespers by S. Rachmaninoff inMulticultureel centrum De Ontmoeting in Scheemda
- Sunday Afternoon the 8th of december at 15.00 p.m. concert Vespers by S. Rachmaninoff in the Willibrorduskerk at the estate Vilsteren in Ommen
- Saturday Evening the 3rd of may 2014, the eve of the commemoration, Moderato Cantabile gave a try-out of the a capella concert named ’Mood’ in the Walfriduskerk in Hellum
- Sunday Afternoon the first a-capella concert ‘Stemming’ (Mood) in the Magnuskerk in Bellingwolde. The program concluded with the instrumental work for piano and violin “Spiegel im Spiegel” by A. Pärt with N. Tchikhinashvili, piano, and A. Natroshvili, violin
- Sunday Afternoon the 6th of July public rehearsal/house concert and solo performances by members of the choir in Museum Vosbergen in Eelde
- From the eleventh till the sixteenth of October Moderato Cantabile went on a choir trip to Rome, along with project choir Credo. The choirs gave concerts in The Pantheon, the Basilica di Sant’Andrea della Valle, the Frisians Church and the Sint-Pieter
- Wednesday Evening the 12th of November short performance in the context of the concert of November 29 in the stationhal in Groningen
- Sunday Afternoon the 16th of November ‘Duoconcert’ with the Byzantijns Mannenkoor Friesland, both directed by NanaTchikhinashvili, in the Grote Kerk in Veenhuizen
- Saturday Evening the 29th of November succesful concert with works of G. Alaznispireli, N. Tchikhinashvili, F. Biebl, B. Coulais, S.Rachmaninoff and A. Pärt, with the cooperation of two violinists and a cellist in the Synagogue in Groningen
- Saturday Evening the 13th of June concert in the centre of music and culture VRIJDAG in Groningen works of G. Alaznispirely, A. Schnittke, N. Sulganishvili, A. Pärt, E. Whitacre, N. Tchikhinashvili, F. Poulenc, P. Vasks, G. Rossini en G. Verdi
- Saturday afternoon the 27th of June there was a very successful public rehearsal /home concert in the Obergumerkerk in Winsum, included solistic performances by choir members
- Saturday Evening the 3rd of October concert in the church Het Kruispunt in Voorschoten, organised by stichting MusiCultura, with the cooperation of a violonist, an altviolonist and a violoncellist
- On Sunday Afternoon the 22th of November a performance in the context of 'One hour of eternity ' in the Saint Joseph Cathedral in Groningen as a prelude to the concert on the 28th of November in Scheemda
- Saturday Evening the 28th of November concert in Multicultural centre De Ontmoeting in Scheemda
- Saturday Evening the 12th of December concert in Multicultural centre De Oerdracht in Joure with the cooperation of mezzosoprano Nana Tchikhinashvili and pianist Irina Osetskaya, organized by Stichting Klassiek Noord Nederland.
- March 5 and 6 2016: Cd-recording of the cappella choral works missa Moderato Cantabile, Ave Maria and Pater Noster of Nana Tchikhinashvili and arrangements for trio of Nana Tchikhinashvili
- May 22: performance during Een Uurtje Eeuwigheid in the Sint Jozefkathedraal in Groningen
- June 18 : Public release of the Cd in music- and culturecentre VRIJDAG in Groningen, SintJansstraat 7, where the choir also will perform some works of the Cd. Free entrance.
- June 19: Participation in Sing Sing choir festival in Groningen in the Oosterpoort in Groningen
- Saturday Afternoon the 9th of July public rehearsal/house concert with solo performances by members of the choir in Museum Vosbergen in Eelde
- From 15 to October 21: Choir tour to Barcelona, with various performances, including the Sagrada Famiglia, the Catheral of Santa Maria del Mar and the Abbey of Montserrat.
November 19: Anniversary Concert in Der Aa-Kerk in Groningen, partly with the help of an ensemble of talented conservatory students
November 20: same Anniversary Concert in the Grote Kerk in Epe
- April 9 at 15.00 uur : Lenteconcert in Op de Helte in Roden
On Saturday May 20 there was a so called 'Spring Concert' in the Baptist church in Groningen with a cappella choral works by composers from the 19th century till present
May 21 concert in the sanctuary of De Hermitage in Amsterdam within the context of the exhibition 1917. Romanovs & Revolution. The end of the monarchy